Feel good about coming home.
Official Aga, Hunter, Stovax, Esse and Morso Retailer
We are so confident that you will be happy with the service that we have put our money where our mouth is, this is why we have joined Which?-trusted traders. In the unlikely event that you do have a
Our insurance has you covered. We provide conditional warranties and have extensive public liability insurance.
Our engineers are fully Hetas registered and have been assessed for competence in the installation of solid fuel appliances and can certify their work in order to supply you with a certificate of compliance after the installation.
Live in Dorset? Get one of our engineers to come out and visit.
Recommend a friend and receive £50!
For a limited time only.
What Our Clients Say
We at Bayview Developments have used Eco Log Burners over the past 12 months and have had nothing but a positive experience with them. Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly, Doug and his team are brilliant at what they do. With the wood-burners becoming more popular and with us intending on installing them on many more of our upcoming developments, we look forward to working more with the team at Eco Log Burners and building the already excellent working relationship further. I can’t recommend them enough for any log-burner related work.
We are so happy with how our stove installation turned out; it is exactly as we had envisioned, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Thank you for your help with everything chaps- love the wood burner!! I couldn't be happier with the finish!
Our Guide Posts
- Fitting a Twin Wall Rigid Chimney System GuideWhen installing a twin wall system you will nearly always want to start from the bottom and from here work your way up, […]
- How to fit a log burning stove?My Story I get calls all the time from customers who have the skills and are wanting to fit their own log burners to […]
- Will my stove need an air vent?Anything 5KW or under won’t need an air vent unless you have a New build Property (built after 2008) or your […]
- How do you work out the amount of kilowatts you need?To achieve a relaxing room temperature of around 21ºC when the external air temperature is at freezing (0ºC) you will […]
- Why you shouldn’t buy a multi fuel stove?A Wood burning stove is a stove that you should only burn wood in. Some stoves can be converted to multi-fuel with an […]
- What Stove features do i really need?Ok, so you have begun your journey into the land of Log Burners and are trying to navigate your way around the world […]
Sign Up To Our Members Only Club
Receive news updates, special offers, prizes and more!